Jute Non Woven Felt is manufactured with the support of our fully automatic DILO needle punching line and using supreme class non woven jute fabric. Having very soft texture, tremendous tear resistance, ideal thickens, superior finish and long life, this kind of felt has multiple uses in diverse industries. In automotive industry, it is used for foot carpet lining and dash consoles while in footwear business for insole lining for ensuring maximum comfort of footwear. Having great heat insulation, such felt help to reduce cost of heating & cooling. Owing to outstanding sound proofing properties, Jute Non Woven Felt is ideal for a number of theatres, concert halls, etc for manufacturing acoustics applications.
Some other usages of offered jute felt are as follows:
Agriculture & Horticulture Felts:
- For provide protection to Plants against frost, and pests
- Soil covers ensure weed control
- Green covers for roof & wall.
- In Plant Pots to degrade into compost
- Soil stabilisers
- Canal Construction
- Erosion control in embankments
- In this regard, the jute felts are offered by us in widths up to 220cms with thickness of 2mm - 10mm and weights varying from 150gsm - 1200gsm.
Jute Bio pots:
- Effective moisture management
- Sustainable alternative to plastic
- Trains root better
- Amongst the economical organic potting solution
- Can be custom-made according to the patrons requirement
16-A, Brabourne Road, 8th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India